- The Makita HS7601 190mm Circular Saw is a compact and lightweight tool that has a aluminum die-cast safety cover and base plate for increased durability.
- The tool has been double insulated for increased user safety and an ergonomic soft grip for increased comfort.
- Rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle and single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth.
- Complete with rear dust exhaust port, it can also be connected to a dust extractor, for a cleaner working environment.
- It is also compatible with a guide rail.
- Voltage: 110/115 Volt.
- Input Power: 1,200 Watt.
- No Load Speed: 5,200/min.
- Blade: 190mm x 30mm Bore.
- Depth of Cut: @90°: 66mm, @45º: 46mm.
- Weight: 4.0kg.