- The Makita 5903R Circular Saw is ideal for general timber cutting due to its powerful motor and dust extraction facility.
- The tool has double insulation for additional user safety.
- Other features include an electronic brake, soft start and a quick release height adjustment.
- Supplied with a carbide-tipped saw blade, rip fence (guide rule) and a hex wrench.
- Input Power: 1,550 Watt.
- No Load Speed: 4,500/min.
- Blade: 235 x 30mm Bore.
- Cutting Capacity: @90°: 85mm, @45º: 64mm.
- Weight: 7.2kg.